Saturday, September 17, 2016

Chunky Monkey Dessert

We hosted another dinner party down by the pool again for some of our friends. I made this dessert for another dinner party and it was a big hit.  I added bananas for more flavor. I thought it would be good to make this for this particular group of friends.  I love how you can make it the day before.
To make this more fun, I made chocolate monkey sugar cookies that hang off the side of the dessert dish.  
I found the cookie cutter on Amazon. You can find it here.
Walkway down to pool. We have trumpet vines growing on our arbors.
I used the same melamine dishes, because they are light weight and easy to carry and put away. We have some beautiful sunsets.  Our bar area is great for sipping cocktails and taking in the sunset.
It's been a busy week with doctor's appointments. My biopsy is normal. My thumb has been really hurting, so I had an x-ray. It seems I have thinning cartilage and arthritis. The perils of getting older. I also had a bone density scan....thyroid blood panels, pneumonia shot plus my very important Ca-125 blood test. I have urged many of you to request this test. It is a marker for ovarian cancer. Just a precaution.  Have a wonderful week.
                            http://instagram.com/lifeandlinda#        http://twitter.com/LifeandLinda  
Join me at the following blogs: Rustic and Refined Inspire me Monday Dwellings The Heart Of The Home Tweak it Tuesday
Linda @ Life and Linda
Linda @ Life and Linda

Hello, welcome to LifeandLinda. I am from Northern California. I enjoy blogging, Designing Blogs, Decorating, cooking, entertaining, gardening and clogging. I hope you enjoy your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Instagram