Monday, May 18, 2015

Celebrate Fall with Bronze and Gold

I am finally starting to feel better.  I thought I would create a rich Fall table with the Elegant Box Centerpiece my hubby built.
The dishes are gold and bronze.  To give this table an earthy look, I used the rustic vine chargers.
I added our gold flatware and gold goblets.  The napkins are two different colors, gold and brown, tied off with a gold crystal napkin ring.
I added some gold masks for fun! 
Bronze, gold and black lamp shaded on my crystal candle holders
It's still warm here, however the evenings are cool. Thank you for taking the time to visit. Enjoy the week-end.  I am joining the following blogs for their parties: Show and Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home Seasonal Sundays @ The Tablescaper What's You Do This Weekend? @ TumbleWeed Contessa Bouquet of Talent Sunday @ Life at lakeshore Drive Show off Linky Party @ Twigg Studios Creative home & Garden Hop @ Creative Home Expressions  Amaze me Monday @ Dwellings-The heart of the Home  Inspiration Monday @ I Should be Mopping the Floor Make It Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House The Clever Chicks Blog Hop @ The Chicken Chick  Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life    What's it Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants Let's Dish @ Cuisine Kathleen Thursday Favorite Things @ Katherine's Corner 
Linda @ Life and Linda
Linda @ Life and Linda

Hello, welcome to LifeandLinda. I am from Northern California. I enjoy blogging, Designing Blogs, Decorating, cooking, entertaining, gardening and clogging. I hope you enjoy your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Instagram