Sunday, July 3, 2016

Pretty Artichoke Tablescape

 
Lovely gladiolas fill the crystal vase to add some  ambiance and height to the table.

Green flatware from Horchow complete the green theme with the dollar store green goblets.


I am using the cabbage leaves placemat,  because they seem to go perfectly with the  green and white theme.

I bought the cute special artichokes plates years ago at Sur La Table.  Perfect for artichoke with their little cup for sauce.

I found these beautiful white artichokes at Ross, while shopping with my Mom.

My husband loves artichokes.  He is the one who cooks them and makes his secret sauce. They are a good source of vitamins. The chart below shows perfectly the nutrients.



When left in the  garden, they will bloom into beautiful purple flowers.
I hope you have a great weekend.  It's pool time, so I am down by the pool relaxing.
Linda @ Life and Linda
Linda @ Life and Linda

Hello, welcome to LifeandLinda. I am from Northern California. I enjoy blogging, Designing Blogs, Decorating, cooking, entertaining, gardening and clogging. I hope you enjoy your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Instagram