Friday, July 1, 2016

Happy 4th of July Tablescape

A very patriotic tablescape with dishes from Gibson outlet.
I had to share a shot of the breakfast room from outdoors.
A nice shot of the rim of the plates with the red and blue goblets.
My Mom made this patriotic windsock for me.  It took a lot of time to make.
My mom is so talented with knitting, crocheting and crafts.
Thank you Mom!
Patriotic chair bows fit the theme perfectly.  You can find these at the dollar store.
Here's some Patriotic Posts you may enjoy!
Have a fun and safe 4th of July!
sharing at these link parties.
Linda @ Life and Linda
Linda @ Life and Linda

Hello, welcome to LifeandLinda. I am from Northern California. I enjoy blogging, Designing Blogs, Decorating, cooking, entertaining, gardening and clogging. I hope you enjoy your visit.

1 comment:

Follow Me on Instagram