Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sea Themed Tablescape

We had a dinner party the other night and it was revolved around seafood. I dressed the table in a pretty turquoise tablecloth.
Tweet: http://ctt.ec/qpwZ_+ #Aqua
I used my plates from Kohls.  I added some netting to make it look more beachy.
I also bought this cute seahorse candle holders at Kohls.
I created two water towers for the table.  I hot glued some burlap around the bottom of the vases and added a starfish.  Inside, there is colored marbles, a tropical scene and shells.  My husband added a few drops of blue.  I finished them off with white floating candles.  They made an awesome  display of lighting.
Pier 1 is where I found this  beautiful pieces.  Salad bowl and pitcher.
I need to work on my photography skills.  My husband says we need to buy another lens....LOL Happy Monday. I will share the recipe I made soon.  Cajun Seafood Pasta.  The dessert was Chocolate Yummy. You may have noticed I changed my blog theme again.  Gotta love Fall! I may be tweaking things here and there in the next couple of weeks. I also have a new blog design to show you.  Mama Jax's blog, a very talented artist who lives in New Orleans.  Ron from Uptown Acorn referred her to me.  Thanks so much Ron. Stay tuned for Mama Jax's blog reveal....
Linda @ Life and Linda
Linda @ Life and Linda

Hello, welcome to LifeandLinda. I am from Northern California. I enjoy blogging, Designing Blogs, Decorating, cooking, entertaining, gardening and clogging. I hope you enjoy your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Instagram