Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pool-Time Dining

It's hard to believe Summer is almost over.  Where does the time go?  Just when we get everything all situated down by the pool,  in another month, it will be time to put everything away.
 It's time  do some pool side entertaining. My husband has been busy installing led lights, to make the evening more colorful and fun.  We ordered a new daybed and it came late, so next summer, we plan on enjoying our pool area more. I did two dinner parties days apart. I set the table both times with our new melamine dinnerware. It is so colorful and pretty. I bought it at QVC. First dinner party.
Our pool beach entry, looking toward the tall palm tree.  My husband Paul, wrapped the palm tree with rope lights.
My wonderful hubby getting things ready.
Second dinner party.  I changed the tablecloth and the napkins.
Our Outdoor kitchen.  I had my husband install led lights under the outdoor kitchen island and palapa for some night time drama and ambiance.  You can change the 20 colors with a remote control.
Beautiful sunset
Tweet: #Pooltime dining- #led lighting, #tablescape
http://www.lifeandlinda.com/2014/09/pool-time-dining.html @lifeandlinda
Here's our new daybed 
 
I am off to enjoy our new daybed with my hubby with a glass of champagne. Happy Labor Day. I am joining the following parties: Make it Pretty Monday @ The Dedicate House  Table It @ Rustic and Defined Tuesdays at Our Home @ Our Home Away From Home Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life Tuesday Garden Party @ Creative Country Mom What's It Wednesday @ Elephants and Ivy Fluster's Creative Muster Linky Party @ Fluster Buster Favorite Things Thursday @ Katherine's Corner Sizzle into Summer @ Diy By Design
Linda @ Life and Linda
Linda @ Life and Linda

Hello, welcome to LifeandLinda. I am from Northern California. I enjoy blogging, Designing Blogs, Decorating, cooking, entertaining, gardening and clogging. I hope you enjoy your visit.

1 comment:

Follow Me on Instagram